Saturday, March 19, 2011


I have read about Pay it Forward a couple of times and liked the idea. When I read Sherry's post at Blessings From Our Nest I decided I would sign up and give it a try. 
This is how it works. 
 The first five people who leave a comment on this post will receive a gift  handmade by me for you. 
There is an important catch, First you must create a post explaining Pay it Forward 2011.
Then for the best part, make and send a gift to the first five visitors who comment on your post and who agree to do the same. 
Don't worry you don't have to send these gifts out tomorrow, your gifts from the heart will take a little time. Also, your gift doesn't have to be elaborate or difficult to make.  It could be as simple as a bookmark or whatever you feel like and have time to make.
 This should be a fun way to make new friends and share your creativity. 
Pay it Forward is about friendship and sharing.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Julia, I would love to join in. What a fun way to bring a smile to someone's day! I am putting together a post. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia! I am playing blog catch up and just came to this post! I would love to join in also!!! Especially if there is no "due date"--lol!! Those due dates are giving me some troubles lately :) I'll post about this yet this week on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi julia thanks for comment. count me in

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely idea Julia, I would like to participate.

    ReplyDelete